Notice: We provide no warranty on GMB verifications due to the current nature of the GMB industry. Google is hell-bent on preventing people from doing what we are doing. If you purchase a GMB from us you do so at your own risk! You have been warned!!!
What is the turn around time?
10-14 business days from the day you submit details.
Do I need to provide an address?
It is not necessary but if you want a specific location you are free to give us an address to work with.
Can my address be hidden?
It is HIGHLY recommended to keep your address public as there is a higher suspension rate for listings with hidden addresses.
What niches do you not accept?
What countries is this available for?
- United States
If you would like a country that is not listed above, please contact us.
What information do you need from me?
We need ALL information you want in the listing. After we deliver the GMB to you there should be NO CHANGES made to the listing. If the GMB suspends because you are editing it that is on you.
- Company Name
- Website URL (Must be LIVE URL)
- Zip/Post Code
- Phone #
- Primary Category – If you give us a category that Google does not offer we will choose the closest option.
- Address Public/Hidden
- If Hidden, then Serviced Area needed
- Hours of Operation
- Business Description
- Logo and Pictures
- ANY other information you want in the listing
Please understand if you use the city in the company name or have an otherwise spammy company name the listing could get a manual review and the account could very well get suspended.
Do you offer refunds?
If we are unable to verify your listing, your purchase will be refunded.
If you submit an order using a URL and phone number that was previously flagged or suspended, you will not get a refund and you will not be allowed to place any future orders.
Can I edit the listing?
No. Please provide ALL information upfront at the time of your order.
Do you offer any guarantees?
No. See notice at the top of the page.
What do I need to do after I receive my GMB?
- For the security of your GMB it is advised to link another gmail to the GMB listing as a user (as an owner or manager) so you will have two points of access to your GMB. Starting 4/15/2019 we are no longer responsible for gmails that become disabled.
- You MUST change the password of the gmail we give you. We are not responsible for the gmails you get locked out of.
- Login to the new account within 24-72 hours. Google My Business will want to verify the identity based on the fact that the account was created and verified on an IP address that is not yours. I will assist you if the above does not work.
- Do not change anything inside the GMB dashboard.
- Get 1-2 reviews to start.